UAE contributes 500,000 COVID-19 testing kits worth US$10 million to World Health Organisation
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM The United Arab Emirates announced today that it had donated US$10 million worth of PCR COVID-19 testing kits sufficient for 500,000 people to the World Health Organization.
The donation of the testing kits supports global efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 in light of the scarcity of testing supplies in several countries.
To date, the UAE has responded to the COVID-19 crisis by providing over 714 tonnes of medical aid to 63 countries in need, WAM reports.
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- Belarus celebrates Independence Day
- Brent oil price exceed $ 43 per barrel on ICE Exchange in London
- 18 medical workers died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- COVID-19: 1,500 on average tested positive in Kazakhstan every day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis