Two earthquakes hit China southeast of Almaty city
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – Kazakshtani seismologists have registered two earthquakes in the territory of China, Kazinform reports.
The first earthquake measuring 4.1 on the MPV scale was registered in the territory of China, 538 km southeast of Almaty city. It was recorded at 23:44 pm Almaty time.
The second earthquake measuring 4.3 on the MPV scale hit 561 km southeast of Almaty city. It stroke at 01:44 am Almaty time.
- Earthquake hits southwest of Almaty city
- 842 thou people given both COVID-19 vaccine jabs in Almaty
- Around 100 kids treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Almaty to host KITAP FEST 2021
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Volcanic eruptions intensify on Spain's Canary Islands
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis