Turkestan rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Turkestan region has been downgraded to the «red zone» of the country’s COVID-19 spread map, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
As of July 26, 2021, Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent cities, Almaty, Akmola, Aktobe, Atyrau, Zhambyl, East Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions, are in the «red zone» on the country’s COVID-19 spread map.
Turkestan region is in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
- Health Minister reveals how many Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
- Kazakhstan shuts down a number of COVID-19 facilities
- Kazakh PM instructs to keep monitoring COVID-19 situation in country
- COVID-19 incidence rate drops 36% in Kazakhstan in two weeks – Health Minister
- Over 860 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
- 11 new COVID-like pneumonia cases added in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis