Tokayev to lead stable, confident and outward reaching Kazakhstan - Peter Earl
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Peter Earl, CEO of Independent Power Corporation shared his thoughts about Kassym-Jomart Tokayev becoming the new President of Kazakhstan with Kazinform correspondent.
"I was Deputy Chairman of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) infrastructure group for the CIS from 1995 to 2001 which was based in Geneva. I have met President Tokayev both at the UN and when he was Foreign Minister and later Prime Minister," he recalled.
"I have no hesitation whatsoever in saying that the people if Kazakhstan have chosen a capable, knowledgeable and hard-working leader. He is the right, likeable and intelligent man for the job to increase the pace of economic development in Kazakhstan," Peter Earl stressed.
He believes that Tokayev ‘will lead a stable, confident and outward reaching country which will allow younger talents to flourish and which will see an upsurge in economic growth'.
"Few world leaders have his hands-on experience, internationally and domestically, in the business of making policy decisions translate into practice. He is the right man for the job and the Kazakh people have given him a clear mandate," Peter Earl added.
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Kazakh President signs Code on People’s Health and Healthcare System
- President Tokayev congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- President Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstanis on National Dombra Day
- Kazakh President took part in unveiling a monument to Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis