Scorching heat to grip most of Kazakhstan Sat
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Inclement weather is set to persist in most regions of Kazakhstan on Saturday, July 24. Only the north and south of the country will enjoy weather without precipitation, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Wind will strengthen up to 15-20 mps in West Kazakhstan, Kostanay, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, North Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda, Mangistau and Aktobe regions. Wind will bring dust storm to Mangistau region.
Chances of hail will be high in East Kazakhstan, Kostanay, West Kazakhstan and Aktobe regions.
Squall may hit Kostanay, East Kazakhstan and West Kazakhstan regions.
Fervent heat will grip most of Karaganda, Almaty, Zhambyl, North Kazakhstan, Akmola, Turkestan, south of Aktobe, Kostanay, Mangistau, west of Akmola, parts of Zhambyl regions.
High fire hazard will persist in most of Kyzylorda, Turkestan, Mangistau, Zhambyl, parts of Almaty, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, Aktobe, Kostanay, Karaganda, Akmola and south of East Kazakhstan regions.
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Zhambyl region moves to low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 216 new cases, 15 fatalities
- 4,672 more recovered from COVID-19 last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis