Qatar sends 9 tons of humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to help fight COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – A chartered flight operated by Qatar Airways has delivered humanitarian cargo to the Kazakh capital today, Kazinform reports.
Ambassador of Qatar to Kazakhstan Abdulaziz Sultan Al-Rumaihi revealed Qatar delivered some 9 tons of medical supplies to Kazakhstan to help the country fight the coronavirus infection.
Qatar provided face masks, personal protective gear and many others things in humanitarian assistance at the instruction of the Emir of the State of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.
Qatari diplomat expressed hope that the humanitarian cargo will be of help to the Kazakh side in its battle against the novel virus. He also noted his country provides humanitarian assistance to many countries.
Erzhan Mukash, rep of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, expressed gratitude to the Qatari side, adding that countries should help each other amid the global coronavirus pandemic. He pointed out Qatar become the second Arab country after the UAE to kindly provide humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan.
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister thanks health workers, policemen and volunteers for selfless work
- President Tokayev receives Information Minister Aida Balayeva
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- Kazakhstan reports over 50 COVID-19 recoveries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis