President Tokayev congratulates workers of creative community on professional holiday
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev extended his congratulations to the workers of creative community on the occasion of their professional holiday, Kazinform reports.
President Tokayev tweeted his congratulations to the workers of culture and arts, noting that their creative achievements promote Kazakhstan worldwide, shape moral values of the nation, and enrich spiritual heritage within the framework of the Rukhani Janghyru concept.
In his tweet, the Head of State also wished them inspiration and success.
The Day of Workers of Culture and Arts in Kazakhstan was instituted back in 1998 and has been celebrated ever since.
- Kazakh actor Darkhan Daiyrbek passes away
- Kazakh documentary to compete at Kazan Inter’l Muslim Film Festival
- Akan Satayev to head KazakhFilm
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Kazakh President signs Code on People’s Health and Healthcare System
- Renowned Kazakh designer Berik Ismailov dies
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis