President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
NUR-SULTAN. KAOZINFORM – The Kazakh Head of State signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on ratification of the Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to the Framework Convention on Marine Environment Protection of the Caspian Sea, Kazinform cites the press service of Akorda.
The text of the Law shall be published in the press.
The Protocol aims at conserving the biological diversity, ecosystems, and ensuring sustainable use of biological resources of the Caspian Sea.
- Head of State receives Prosecutor General Gizat Nurdauletov
- President Tokayev meets with Anti-corruption Agency Head Marat Akhmetzhanov
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Human Rights Commission under the Kazakh President convenes for meeting
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Kazakhstan suspends flights to Egypt starting Dec 3
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis