President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev assigned the Information and Social Development Ministry to improve practically useful research in the sphere of interethnic relations, Kazinform reports.
At today’s expanded session of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said that scientifically grounded approaches to interethnic relations should be the focal point of the state policy. It is the ultra-sensitive direction which cannot do with amateurism and populism. Tremendously competent experts should work in this direction.
The President charged the Information and Social Development Ministry to improve conducting practically useful studies on topical subject-matter of integration of the nationwide unity and harmonization of interethnic ties.
As earlier reported, the Head of State chaired the expanded session of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan in Nur-Sultan.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan hold private talks
- Video recap of Kazakh President’s working week released
- Head of State holds telephone conversation with Kyrgyz President
- Head of State receives Prosecutor General Gizat Nurdauletov
- President Tokayev meets with Anti-corruption Agency Head Marat Akhmetzhanov
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis