PM visited kindergarten in Karaganda built under Nurly Zhol program
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Prime Minister Karim Massimov has paid a visit to a kindergarten in Karaganda city built within the framework of the Nurly Zhol Program.
The new kindergarten for 320 children will open its doors this July. 16 groups with 20 children in each will attend the kindergarten.
According to the press service of the prime minister, the Nurly Zhol Program is implemented in Karaganda region in line with the schedule.
- Minister Mussin reports to Head of State on progress in country’s digitalization
- Decarbonization of Kazakhstan’s economy to lead to changes in fuel and energy complex
- Karaganda to begin revaccination against COVID-19 this November
- Kazakh Minister, IOM Sub-Regional Coordinator for Central Asia meet
- Hungary invites Kazakhstani investors – Finance Minister
- Kazakhstani students keen to learn Hungarian language – FM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis