Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry updated official vaccination coverage rates, Kazinform reports.
7,259,649 people were administered the1st component of the vaccine against COVID-19, while 6,108,540 were fully vaccinated the countrywide as of September 18, 2021.
- Kazakhs and Ukrainians have great resemblance of national memories, view
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- Construction of over 50 residential complexes underway in Petropavlovsk
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis