Number of patients with severe COVID-19 drops in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM – The region has seen drop in COVID-19 patients in severe condition at the infectious diseases hospitals, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the health office of Atyrau region, 358 people are under treatment at infectious diseases hospitals in Atyrau region. The infectious diseases bed occupancy rate stands at 15.2%.
28 patients with COVID-19, four of whom are on lung ventilation, are in intensive care units, occupying 31.1% of the ICU total beds.
Over the past day, the region has recorded two coronavirus fatalities.
- India crosses 1 billion Covid-19 vaccine doses
- COVID-19 detected in 20 pregnant women in Atyrau rgn
- ANSA: 2mn more COVID tests in 7 days thanks to Green Pass -GIMBE
- New virus cases slightly dip amid speedy vaccination campaign
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- E Kazakhstan rgn completes 95% of its COVID-19 vaccination plan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis