New mayor of Pavlodar city named
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM – Asain Baikhanov has been appointed as the akim (mayor) of Pavlodar city, Kazinform has learnt from the regional press service.
Born in 1978 in Pavlodar region, Asain Baikhanov is a graduate of the Pavlodar University and the Moscow State University. He also attended trainings offered by ProCredit Holding AG and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
In 2000 he began his career at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in Kazakhstan. Then he held several notable posts at ProCredit Holding AG and ProCredit Ukraine. In 2007 he returned to Kazakhstan and was named as the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Nurbank JSC.
From 2009 till 2015 he launched a couple of projects in the sphere of agriculture, logistics and transportation of goods in Almaty city and Almaty region.
In 2015 he became the Deputy Chairman of the Board of KazAgroProduct JSC.
For the past a year and a half Mr. Baikhanov served as deputy akim (governor) of Pavlodar region.
- Gerassimenko of Kazakhstan reaches quarterfinal of ITTF event in Karaganda
- Tokayev highlights importance of continuing education programs for Afghans
- Astana announces roster for Memorial Marco Pantani
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis