New head of Kazakh Presidential Administration’s security and rule of law department named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Alexei Kalaichidi has been named new head of the security and rule of law department of the Administration of the President of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
Born on January 3, 1963, he is the graduate of the Frunze Polytechnic Institute, high courses of the USSR Internal Affairs Ministry, Buketov Karaganda State University.
Between 2016 and 2019, he served as head of the law enforcement system department of the Kazakh President’s Administration. In 2019, he was appointed as Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- New president of Almaty Airport named
- Serikbai Trumov sworn in as new member of Kazakh Senate
- Ruslan Mantayev relieved of Agriculture Vice Minister post
- Kazakhstan names 1st Vice Minister of Education and Science
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis