New director general to head Atyrau refinery
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Board of KazMunaiGas National Company JSC decreed to appoint Arman Kairdenov as the director general of Atyrau refinery LLP.
The former director general, Shukhrat Danbai, is relieved of his duties, the company’s press service reports.
Kairdenov born in 1971 in Atyrau is the graduate of the Kazakh Chemistry and Technology Institute. In 2003 he graduated from the National Economy Academy at the Russian Government.
Since last July up to present headed the oil processing and petrochemistry department of KazMunaiGas National Company.
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- New president of Almaty Airport named
- Serikbai Trumov sworn in as new member of Kazakh Senate
- Ruslan Mantayev relieved of Agriculture Vice Minister post
- Kazakhstan names 1st Vice Minister of Education and Science
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis