New deputy governor of Zhambyl region appointed
TARAZ. KAZINFORM – Ulan Zhazylbek has been appointed as the new deputy governor of Zhambyl region, Kazinform report.
The 58-year-old Zhazylbek is a graduate of the Almaty Architecture and Construction Institute and the D. Konayev University.
He coordinated the issues of construction at the Almaty city administration, headed the Construction, Housing and Utilities Infrastructure Committee of the Ministry of Regional Development and the Economy Infrastructure Development Department of the Ministry of National Economy.
Prior to the recent appointment, he has served as the first deputy governor of Pavlodar region since November 2017.
- National Public Confidence Council rotated
- National Economy Minister of Kazakhstan appointed
- Kazakhstan names new Labour Minister
- New Director of Library of the First President of Kazakhstan named
- Askar Mamin re-elected as Kazakh PM by Majilis
- Aigul Kuspan relieved of her duties as Kazakh Ambassador to some countries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis