New chief of Nur Otan Party hq appointed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Madi Ospanov has been appointed the head of the central apparatus of the Nur Otan Party, the party’s press service reports.
Madi Ospanov was born in 1978 in the city of Karaganda. He graduated from the Karaganda State University named after E. Buketov.
He has significant experience in the structure of the Nur Otan Party. From 2013 to 2018, he headed the legal service of the party. Within the period of 2018-2019 he chaired the Central Office of Nur Otan. Over the years, he worked in the Presidential Administration, the office of the Prime Minister, the Accounts Committee and the Ministry of Finance.
- Committee for civil society affairs appoints its new Chairman
- Social Development Institute Rukhani Janghyru names new Chairman
- Galymzhan Niyazov appointed deputy head of Mangistau region
- New Vice Minister of Information and Social Development appointed
- New mayor of Aktau named
- Azhar Giniyat to serve as new Vice Minister of Healthcare
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis