New Chairman of the Board of Kaztemirtrans named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Yerkin Bazarkhanov has been appointed as the Chairman of the Board of JSC «Kaztemirtrans», Kazinform reports.
Mr. Bazarkhanov began his professional career in Taldykorgan region working for state and local executive bodies and the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Former acting Chairman of the Board of JSC «Kaztemirtrans» Galym Kashkinbayev stepped down voluntarily.
- Tokayev highlights importance of continuing education programs for Afghans
- Astana announces roster for Memorial Marco Pantani
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- 98 new coronavirus cases detected in Atyrau rgn last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis