N Kazakhstan confirms one imported coronavirus case
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM Another coronavirus case was registered in North Kazakhstan region, the goods and services quality control department reports.
A man, aged 52, a native of Turkestan region, was tested positive. On May 20 he arrived in the region from Omsk, Russia. At the Karakoga checkpoint he passed COVID-19 test. As the test gave positive result the man was hospitalized. The contacts are to be traced.
As of today there are 91 people at quarantine centres, 49 at provisional and 340 are under home quarantine.
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries up in Kazakhstan
- Atyrau region reports 10 new COVID-19 cases
- Atyrau city tightens quarantine restrictions
- ANSA: Coronavirus to push Italy's GDP down to level of 2000 - Conte
- Pandemic taking heavy toll on job market in S. Korea
- ANSA: Dutch-Italian-German-French COVID-vaccine alliance formed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis