Monuments to Shamshi Kaldayakov and Tolegen Aibergenov unveiled in Aktobe
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Monuments to composer Shamshi Kaldayakov and poet Tolegen Aibergenov have been unveiled in Aktobe, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Both monuments were installed in the center of the city – in the Lovers Alley in Zhubanov Street. The monument to Tolegen Aibergenov is 3.2m tall. Shamshi Kaldayakov’s monument is seated with a musical instrument in his hands.
At the unveiling ceremony akim (governor) of Aktobe region Ondasyn Urazalin noted that this is a historical event for the region. «The Kazakh land is abundant in great figures whose talent left its mark in the history of the country,» he stressed.
According to Urazalin, Tolegen Aibergenov and Shamshi Kaldayakov have a special place in the history of Kazakhstan as well. «Our common task is to cherish and popularize their heritage among the young generation,» he added.
Participating in the unveiling ceremony were Shamshi Kaldayakov’s sister Raikhan Dombayeva, Tolegen Aibergenov’s daughter Makhabbat Aibergenova, participants of the two-day republican literary forum ‘Adebiyet.Rukh.Kogam’ and many others.
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Secretary of State lays flowers to Zhambyl Zhabayev and Nurgissa Tlendiyev monuments
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Kazakhstan suspends flights to Egypt starting Dec 3
- Kazakhstan sweeps 8 medals at Asian Junior Judo Champs
- Over 86,000 teens vaccinated against COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis