Kyzylorda rgn to launch cement mill with capacity of 1 mln tons
KYZYLORDA. KAZINFORM A cement mill will be launched by the yearend in Shieli district, Kyzylorda region, the governor's press service reports.
662 people are working at the construction site. 90% of the works have been already completed.
The governor got familiarized with the construction progress and met with 17 young specialists who have studied in China.
The rated capacity of the cement mill under construction in Shieli is to reach 1 million tons of cement a year. It is 46 ha in a size. The mill products will be supplied to the EAEU member states, CIS and China.
220 new workplaces will be created as the plant is put into commission.
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- Tokayev launches new polymetallic ore processing plant in Karaganda rgn
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Over 1,000 healthcare facilities to be constructed in Kazakhstan’s rural areas
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis