Kazakhstani TV Channel staff passes COVID-19 tests as 2 tested positive
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Two members of the Channel One Eurasia tested positive, the goods and services quality control department of Nur-Sultan informs.
They both were asymptomatic. Currently, they are at the hospital. 185 workers of the TV Channel passed COVID-19 tests at large. The close and potential contacts were traced and put under home quarantine. Sanitary and epidemiological regulation was toughened at Kazmedia Centre.
As earlier reported, Kazakh Information and Social Development Minister Aida Balayeva confirmed two coronavirus cases.
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries up in Kazakhstan
- Atyrau region reports 10 new COVID-19 cases
- Atyrau city tightens quarantine restrictions
- ANSA: Coronavirus to push Italy's GDP down to level of 2000 - Conte
- Ratings of Kazakhstani TV channels increased during COVID-19 pandemic - Tanysbai
- Pandemic taking heavy toll on job market in S. Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis