Kazakhstani Gennady Golovkin still tops The Ring middleweight ranking
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstani Gennady Golovkin has retained the first spot in the updated rankings of The Ring magazine in the middleweight class, Kazinform cites Sports.kz.
Ranked second is American Jermall Charlo. The ranking’s third place belongs to another American Demetrius Andrade.
The top-10 of the middleweight ranking by The Ring also includes Ukrainian Sergiy Derevyanchenko (4th), Japanese Ryota Murata (5th), Mexican Jaime Munguía (6th), Zhanibek Alimkhanuly (7th), British Chris Eubank Jr. (8th), British Liam Williams (9th), and British Felix Cash (10th).
- Talented youth strengthens belief in Kazakhstan’s future – Head of State
- President’s Youth Personnel Reserve provides young professionals a chance to prove themselves in public administration – Head of State
- PM reports to President Tokayev on 2021 population census results
- COVID-19: 67 classes quarantined in Akmola region
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis