Kazakhstani canoeist eases into Tokyo Olympics Canoe Slalom semis
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani canoeist Alexandr Kulikov qualified for the Canoe Slalom Semifinal at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics in Japan, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the Games.
Kulikov finished 13th in the Men’s Canoe Slalom Qualification clocking the distance in 107.5 which enabled him to advance to the semifinals set to be held tomorrow.
Judoka Yeldos Smetov brought Kazakhstan its the first Tokyo Olympics medal - bronze - on July 24.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Kazakh due wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
- 40 int’l flights landed in Kazakhstan last day
- Kazakh Alimbayeva pockets bronze at 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open
- 2 cities and 6 regions of Kazakhstan remain in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
- Kazakhstan celebrates Mother’s Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis