Kazakhstan’s trade with EAEU countries up 19.8%
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan’s mutual trade with the countries of the EAEU stood at $7,100.4mln in January-April this year, Kazinform cites the National Statistics Bureau of Kazakhstani.
Mutual trade between Kazakhstan and the EAEU countries stood at $7,100.4mln in money terms in January-April this year, up 19.8% than in the given period of 2020. Exports stood at $2,189.7mln (up 28.6%) and imports - $4,910.7mln (up 16.3%).
Most of Kazakhstan’s trade with the EAEU falls at Russia – 92.9%. Kyrgyzstan is second with 3.6%, followed by Belarus – 3.4% and Armenia – 0.1%.
- Kazakhstan 52nd in Tokyo Olympics medal standing
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Karimi 14th in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Kazakhstan’s Shvedova and Golubev lose in Mixed Doubles event at Tokyo Olympics
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis