Kazakhstan’s Diyas back to WTA Top 100 singles ranking
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Zarina Diyas of Kazakhstan paved her way back to the updated WTA Top 100 singles ranking this week, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Kazakhstan’s number one in tennis Elena Rybakina lost two spot and slid to number 19. Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan retained the 44th spot of the singles ranking this week. Zarina Diyas climbed four spots up and landed the 100th line.
Ashleigh Barty continues to top the WTA singles ranking. She is followed by Belarusian Aryna Sabalenko and Czech Karolina Pliskova.
As for the WTA doubles ranking, Elena Rybakina, Anna Danilina and Zarina Diyas are placed 48th, 83rd and 181st, respectively.
- Talented youth strengthens belief in Kazakhstan’s future – Head of State
- 35 PCR swabs studied to detect Omicron strain in Kazakhstan
- President’s Youth Personnel Reserve provides young professionals a chance to prove themselves in public administration – Head of State
- PM reports to President Tokayev on 2021 population census results
- COVID-19: 67 classes quarantined in Akmola region
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis