Kazakhstan’s Bublik reaches Astana Open quarterfinal
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – First seed of Kazakhstan Alexander Bublik won in the second round of the ATP 250 tennis tournament in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, Kazinform cites the Kazakhstan Tennis Federation.
In the three-set match Kazakhstani Bublik defeated Miomir Kecmanović of Serbia 2-6, 6-3, 7-5.
In 1 hour and 23 minutes the 24-year-old Kazakhstani hit 18 aces, made eight double faults, and saved three break points of five.
The Kazakhstan is to face Carlos Taberner in the quarterfinal of the Astana Open.
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis