Kazakhstan reports 212 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 212 cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Seven people have died of and 146 recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 74,886. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 61,309 in the country. The COVID-19-like pneumonia death toll stands at 4,776.
Notably, the country has logged 2,573 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours. 3,673 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus.
- India crosses 1 billion Covid-19 vaccine doses
- COVID-19 detected in 20 pregnant women in Atyrau rgn
- ANSA: 2mn more COVID tests in 7 days thanks to Green Pass -GIMBE
- New virus cases slightly dip amid speedy vaccination campaign
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- E Kazakhstan rgn completes 95% of its COVID-19 vaccination plan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis