Kazakhstan ratifies amendments to EAEU Treaty
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On ratification of the Protocol on amendments to the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union as of May 29, 2014», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is to be published in the press.
- Kazakhstan 47th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Shvedova and Golubev to play in Mixed Doubles event
- Head of State visits oncological clinic in Kokshetau
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s tennis player Rybakina strolls into quarterfinal
- Kazakhstan’s swimmer Balandin advances to Tokyo Olympics semifinal
- President visits Bolashaq saraiy in Kokshetau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis