Kazakhstan adds 2,381 daily COVID-19 recoveries
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2,381 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the country over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city has seen the most triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 416. Nur-Sultan and Shymkent cities are second and third in terms of the number of daily recoveries – 370 and 280, respectively.
Triple-digit daily coronavirus recoveries have also been reported in Atyrau region – 257, Karaganda region – 186, Kostanay region – 179, Akmola region – 139, and Kyzylorda region – 117.
Mangistau region has seen 97 fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases, Almaty region – 72, North Kazakhstan region – 65, Turkestan region – 58, West Kazakhstan region – 50, East Kazakhstan region – 41, Pavlodar region – 29, and Zhambyl region – 25.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 449,377.
- 40 int’l flights landed in Kazakhstan last day
- 2 cities and 6 regions of Kazakhstan remain in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
- New cases fall below 2,000 amid concerns about spike in outbreaks after Chuseok holiday
- India administers record 25 million anti-Covid jabs in a day
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- 169 coronavirus patients are on life support
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis