Kazakhstan 31st with 2 bronze medals in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Today Kazakhstan won its second bronze medal at the Tokyo Summer Olympic Games underway in Japan, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Today Kazakhstani weightlifter Igor Son lifted Kazakhstan to bronze. It was judoka Yeldos Smetov who won the first bronze for Kazakhstan on July 24.
Kazakhstan is ranked 31st in the overall medal tally of the Tokyo Olympics along with Germany, Turkey and Ukraine.
China still tops the overall medal standing with eleven medals, including six gold ones. Coming in second is Japan with five gold and one silver medals. The U.S. is third with four gold, two silver and four bronze medals. South Korea and Russia round out the top 5 of the Tokyo Olympics medal tally.
- Kazakh due wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
- 40 int’l flights landed in Kazakhstan last day
- Kazakh Alimbayeva pockets bronze at 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open
- 2 cities and 6 regions of Kazakhstan remain in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
- Kazakhstan celebrates Mother’s Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis