Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Chairman of the Committee on International Affairs, Defense, and Security of the Kazakh Senate Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed held a meeting with Cuban Ambassador to Kazakhstan Emilio Pevida Pupo, Kazinform cites the press service of the upper chamber of the Kazakh Parliament.
During the meeting the level of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Cuba in the political realm and international arena as well as the similarity in a number of issues, including non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and disarmament was highlighted.
Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed noted the progressive development of bilateral interaction and expansion of treaty and legal basis between the countries. In this regard, he expressed hope for the completion of the official domestic negotiation of the agreement on short-term visa-free travels between the countries. According to him, the document could serve as an impetus to the strengthening of trade and economic and investment cooperation.
- What vaccines Kazakhstan plans to purchase for revaccination purposes
- Japan’s Osaka to see daily record of about 6,000 COVID-19 cases
- 8 new COVID-like pneumonia cases added in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Health Minister reveals regions with lowest vaccination figures
- Bereaved families of law-enforcers to receive all-round support – Turgumbayev
- COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan increased 32fold – Minister Giniyat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis