Kazakh President: SCO needs Eurasian transport hub
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM - A Eurasian transport hub is needed to unite the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) member states and observer states, says President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev.
"Integration of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) and the Silk Road Economic Belt initiative will open new prospects of cooperation," President Nazarbayev said at the meeting of the SCO Heads of State in the expanded format in Tashkent.
"I suggest creating a Eurasian transit and transport hub that will unite the SCO member states and observer states. For its part, Kazakhstan started implementing the Nurly zhol program that completes the EEU and the Silk Road Economic Belt initiative harmoniously," the Kazakh leader added.
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- 200,000 Kazakhstanis to be employed by yearend
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Kazakhstan sees drop in unemployment rate
- Kazakhstan gradually closing down provisional infectious diseases facilities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis