Kazakh President calls for studying world experience of multilingualism
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed the Ministry of Education and Science to study the world experience of multilingualism and transfer it to the educational facilities of the country, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«School graduates must be integrated in the Kazakhstani society, they must be competitive. And for that, they must know the State language, their national language, and ideally the Russian language. Basically, more languages our children know, the better off they’ll be,» said Tokayev at the extended session of the Council of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan
Noting that children should not be limited to one language, the Kazakh President called on the Ministry of Education and Science to study the world experience of multilingualism and transfer it to the country.
Notably, an extended session of the Council of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan under the chairmanship of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has begun its work in the Kazakh capital.
- Video recap of Kazakh President’s working week released
- Over 4,600 teens got vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Almaty region
- Head of State holds telephone conversation with Kyrgyz President
- Kazakhstan to vie against Norway in Davis Cup Qualifiers
- Kazakhstan’s Zhumagulov suffers KO loss to Manel Kape in UFC fight
- US President Joseph Biden congratulates Kazakhstan on 30th anniversary of independence
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis