Kalmukhanbet Kassymov relieved of State Protection and Guard Service head post
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has relieved Kalmukhanbet Kassymov of the post of the head of the State Protection and Guard Service following his announcement of resignation from government service, Kazinform has learnt from the Facebook page of the President’s Press Secretary Berik Uali.
The Kazakh President expressed Kalmukhanbet Kassymov gratitude for his many-year work in the law enforcement bodies and as the head of the State Protection and Guard Service.
Yermek Sagimbayev has been named interim head of the State Protection and Guard Service.
- Kazakh President urges to initiate informal dialogue with new authorities of Afghanistan
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- Tokayev calls on SCO to establish information security center
- Kazakh President suggests building SCO humanitarian hub in Almaty to help Afghanistan
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis