Jaiyq International Film Festival kicks off in Kazakhstan
URALSK. KAZINFORM The Jaiyq International Short Film and Documnatries Festival began in Uralsk. It brings together the works of film directors from France, Armenia, Uzbekistan. Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Ukraine, Kazinform reports.
According to Khabar 24, 100 applications were submitted initially. Only 30 works were selected.
Besides, master classes were held as part of the festival to share experience and exchange views on the development of the country’s cinematography.
Notably, «The Horse Thieves. Roads of Time» starring Samal Yeslyamova was premiered there. She is the first Kazakh actress to win the Golden Palm at the 71th Cannes Film Festival.
- 160 kids gifted dombras on the eve of Dina Nurpeissova’s 160th anniversary
- Turkistan to host ÁMEN International Animation film festival
- Kazakh Minister comments on development of Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru national project
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- What is the difference between Rukhani Janghyru and Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru project
- Kazakhstan to expand share of domestic release by 25%
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis