Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Paldiski
PALDISKI. KAZINFORM A solemn opening of an Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan to Harjumaa, Ida-Virumaa, Tarumaa, Lääne-Virumaa took place on the Day of Diplomatic Service of Kazakhstan, the Kazakh MFA’s press service reports.
Ex-deputy of the Estonian Parliament, CEO at Talinna Linnatranspordi JSC Deniss Boroditš heads the Consulate.
Kazakh Ambassador Nurslan Seitimov noted an important role of the Consulate in developing Kazakhstan-Estonia relations in all directions of cooperation, especially trade and economic ties between the nations, etc.
- Swiss Ambassador completes diplomatic mission in Kazakhstan
- President instructs Foreign Ministry to ensure security of Kazakhstanis in Lebanon
- Mongolian FM receives Ambassador of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan, Estonia discuss role of healthcare digitalization in countering COVID-19 pandemic
- Central Asia - China political dialogue held online
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis