“Government for business” online platform to be launched in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Altai Kulginov, Mayor of Nur-Sultan, has met with businessmen and held a personal reception at the regional Chamber of Entrepreneurs, Kazinform reports citing the official website of the Akimat.
The meeting discussed problematic issues and solution paths. In addition, the event’s attendees considered the launching of an online platform named «Government for Business» on the basis of «iQala» city services center. It was informed that bus
iness people will have an opportunity to receive all the necessary services on a one-stop principle.
«Elbasy emphasizes that entrepreneurs are the driving force of the economy. Kazakhstan’s President indicated that SME sector should be given preferences and benefits.
All measures are being taken to create working conditions. At present, «Economics of Simple Things» program operates in our country. The program is aimed at supporting our domestic producers», said the Mayor.
He also noted that the Industrial park No. 1 already has 49 enterprises and the second industrial park of the country will be launched soon.
Besides, the Mayor held a personal reception regarding the development of small and medium-sized businesses. The parties signed a memorandum of cooperation and interaction.
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- National development project to create over 1.7 mln new jobs
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- 200,000 Kazakhstanis to be employed by yearend
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis