Girl sustains burns after being electrocuted in Shymkent
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM - A teenage girl was electrocuted while climbing the chain link fence and touching high-voltage wires in Shymkent city, Kazinform cites Оtyrar.kz.
The accident occurred on the bridge under the railroad on Anarova Street at 11:00 pm on July 21.
According to the witnesses a girl aged 15-16 was hit by electricity after coming in contact with high-voltage overhead wires. Firefighters were called out to retrieve the girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital with the severe burns on the whole body.
- 4.0 magnitude earthquake jolts east of Almaty
- 1 killed after 7.1 magnitude quake shakes southern Mexico
- Names of 3 more victims in military unit blasts in Zhambyl rgn released
- Body found at blasts site in Zhambyl region identified
- Another body found at blasts site in Zhambyl region
- Death toll from blasts in Zhambyl region climbs to 14
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis