First COVID-19 vaccine component administered to 65.5 thou in Atyrau rgn so far
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – Mass COVID-19 vaccination proceeds in Atyrau region as 65.5 thousand people have so far received at least one dose of vaccines, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Atyrau region’s health office, the first component of Sputnik V, QazVac, and Hayat-Vax vaccines have been administered to 928 residents of the region on June 12-13.
In total, 65,582 people have received at least one component of Sputnik V, QazVac, and Hayat-Vax COVID-19 vaccines in the region. 23,369 have so far been given both COVDI-19 vaccine components in the region.
There are 31 stationary and 10 mobile vaccination centers in Atyrau region.
- Tokyo logs record 2,848 daily COVID cases 4 days after Olympics open
- 135,000 people got 1st jab of COVID vaccine in Atyrau region
- 480 new COVID-19 cases detected in Atyrau region in 24h
- Uzbekistan registers an all-time high of new coronavirus cases in past day
- Kostanay rgn reports over 200 daily COVID-19 cases
- New virus cases in 1,300s for 2nd day; virus fight dogged by delta variant, vacationers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis