COVID-19 recorded in 724 schoolchildren in Aktobe rgn since academic year began
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Since the beginning of the academic year the coronavirus infection has been reported in 724 schoolchildren in Aktobe region, Gulbanu Dauletova, Acting Head of the Sanitary Epidemiological Control Department of Aktobe region, said, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Since September to October 14 this year 724 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in schoolchildren. As of today, 112 classes out of the total 152 schools are quarantined and were switched to distant learning.
According to the Sanitary Epidemiological Control Department of Aktobe region, over the past day, the region has reported 99 new cases of the COVID-19 virus, with the daily growth of 0.3%.
- COVID-19 in Ukraine: Authorities confirm 8,655 new cases in past 24 hours
- Japan boosts medical system to admit 37,000 COVID patients
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- COVID: 9,503 new cases, 92 more victims - ANSA
- Another 90 cases of Omicron variant identified in UK
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis