COVID-19-like pneumonia: 210 new cases, 5 victims
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 210 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases were recorded in Kazakhstan as of September 16, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
5 people died from COVID-19-like pneumonia, while 183 recovered.
Since March 13 last year there were registered 74,025 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 4,734 deaths, 60,717 recoveries.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis