COVID-19 detected in 20 pregnant women in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM COVID-19 was detected in 20 pregnant women and 107 children in Atyrau region, Kazinform reports.
According to the healthcare department of Atyrau region, 20 pregnant women were tested positive for coronavirus infection as of October 21, 2021. 12 of them are staying in the COVID-19 hospitals, 8 are treated at home.
Besides, 107 cases were reported in children. 4 of them are staying in the infectious diseases hospitals, while 103 are receiving outpatient treatment.
As earlier reported, 236,000 people in Atyrau got the vaccine against COVID-19.
Over the past 24 hours, 48 new coronavirus cases were registered in the region.
- 40 COVID-19 patients in intensive care units in Almaty city
- Over 4,600 teens got vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Almaty region
- Over 2,600 people revaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- 1,021 people given vaccines against COVID-19 in Pavlodar rgn over past weekend
- S. Korea: New cases fall below 5,000; 4-week toughened virus rules go into effect
- Over 126 thou people receive 1st shot of Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis