COVID-19: 1,500 on average tested positive in Kazakhstan every day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINORM «An average growth of registered coronavirus cases for the past month made 4.5%,» Vice Minister of Healthcare Azhar Giniyat told a briefing.
She stressed that the coronavirus situation remains serious globally as well as in Kazakhstan. Many countries face the second wave of infection. The number of infections keeps on growing day after day. An average growth of registered coronavirus cases for the past month made 4.5%, in the regions it grew from 2 to 8%. As of today there are 44,100 confirmed cases the countrywide.
According to her, 200 died from coronavirus. The most of cases were detected in Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent, Atyrau, Karaganda cities, West and East Kazakhstan, Atyrau, Mangistau, Almaty regions.
- Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
- CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
- E Kazakhstan rgn hospitals to resume planned treatment from Aug 17
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
- Astana Pro Team revealed roster for Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge 2020
- Kazakhstan adds over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis