Computer equipment delivered to schools in Aktobe rgn
AKTOBE.KAZINFORM – 9 thousand items of computer equipment for distance learning have been delivered to Aktobe region, Lyazzat Urazbayev, head of the education office, said, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the region’s education office head, the region has received 9 thousand items of computer equipment. The region is now fully provided with computers and tablets. Laptops are expected to be delivered. The equipment delivered is said to be distributed among schoolchildren, especially children from large and low-income families.
She also added that the region’s teachers are to receive additional payment for conducting distance classes.
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- Aktobe region population exceeds 900,000
- 3 pregnant women with COVID-19 in critical condition in Aktobe
- COVID-19 recorded in 724 schoolchildren in Aktobe rgn since academic year began
- COVID-19: 142 classes in N Kazakhstan under quarantine
- 12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis