Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Ecology comments on explosion in Caspian Sea
BAKU. KAZINFORM - In connection with the explosion in the Caspian Sea, an investigation is being carried out by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Azerbaijan and the Republican Center of Seismological Service, Trend reports citing the ministry.
It is noted that according to the preliminary version of experts, the explosion was caused by a volcanic eruption.
- 4.0 magnitude earthquake jolts east of Almaty
- Information Minister holds talks with Azerbaijani delegation
- 1 killed after 7.1 magnitude quake shakes southern Mexico
- Names of 3 more victims in military unit blasts in Zhambyl rgn released
- Body found at blasts site in Zhambyl region identified
- Another body found at blasts site in Zhambyl region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis