Azerbaijan extending special quarantine regime
BAKU. KAZINFORM The special quarantine regime is being extended in Azerbaijan and its coverage is being expanded to prevent the further spread of coronavirus and minimize the possible consequences, the Operational Headquarters under the Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers told Trend.
The special quarantine regime will be extended from 06:00 (GMT+4) July 5 through 06:00 July 20, Trend reports.
It will cover Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Lankaran, Masalli, Sumgayit, Yevlakh cities and Absheron district, as well as Goranboy, Goygol, Mingachevir, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan and Sheki districts.
The Baku metro will suspend its activity from 00:00 (GMT+4) July 4, 2020 through 06:00 (GMT+4) July 20, 2020.
For full version go to
- Tokyo reports 360 new cases of coronavirus infection
- CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
- E Kazakhstan rgn hospitals to resume planned treatment from Aug 17
- Coronavirus in Italy: New cases up sharply at 384
- Major highways in Seoul partly closed as downpours raise water level of Han River
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis