Atyrau region implements 31 projects worth 3.14trn tenge
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 31 projects worth 3.14trn tenge are under implementation in Atyrau region to date, Kazinform correspondent reports.
As the press service of the regional administration informed, these are the projects on construction of LLP KPI gas-chemical complex, construction of the second stage of LLP KLPE gas-chemical complex and modernization of Atyrau Oil Refinery. As part of the entrepreneurship development map, the region implements 28 projects to the amount of 74.3bn tenge.
The implementation of 5 projects worth 6.7bn tenge will let employ 127 people. These are LLP Karat mill, LLP New Ascent commodity concrete production unit, LLP ANTA disposable paper cups producing unit, LLP Plasticcom as well Atyrau Concrete 24 LLP.
3,635 jobs are expected to be created with the implementation of all the projects.
- Head of State greets participants of int’l conference on Golden Horde in Atyrau
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- 30 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- Kazakh Head of State meets with Atyrau rgn Governor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis