ANSA: 2,732 new COVID cases, 42 more victims in Italy
ROME. KAZINFORM - There have been 2,732 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 42 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Friday, ANSA reports.
That compares with 2,668 new cases and 40 more victims Thursday.
A record 506,043 more test have been done, compared to 324,614 Thursday.
The positivity rate is down from 0.8% to 0.5%.
Intensive care cases are down two, and hospital admissions down 34.
The currently positive are 78,522, down 846 on Thursday.
The recovered and discharged are 4,502,457, up 3,533.
The case tally since the start of the pandemic is 4,712,482, and he death toll 131,503.
- UN calls for increasing accessibility, and dismantling legal, social, economic and other barriers facing persons with disabilities
- Israel reports 4 new cases of Omicron variant, 7 in total
- Malaysia confirms 1st omicron variant case in foreign student
- S. Korea: Critically ill COVID-19 cases hit record high amid growing omicron fears
- COVID-19: Italy's case incidence up to 155
- Ukraine reports 13,777 new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis