Almaty opens another PCR testing laboratory
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The Medical Partners Korea clinic opened a PCR testing laboratory at the Aport Mall parking in Almaty, Kazinform reports.
The cost of coronavirus test is KZT 15,500. Besides, the mobile testing points Nurly Tau and Khalyk Arena are expected to work from 08:00 a.m. until 01:00 p.m.
As earlier reported, 245,000 PCR tests were performed in Almaty.
- Argentina, Mexico to produce COVID-19 vaccine
- Greater Seoul area at risk of spike in virus cases, local infections at over 1-month high
- 67 medical facilities resume routine admissions in Almaty
- Number of COVID-19 cases across globe up by over 214,000 in past day
- Japan reports over 970 new cases of novel coronavirus infection
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affected 972 more, killing 7 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis